Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Make: Harley Davidson
1995-2006 Harley-Davidson FLH / FLT
D&D 2 into 1 Boarzilla Exhaust pipe.
2:1 Boarzilla is a stepped header system at the head is 1 7/8" to 2" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header. All Boarzillas full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles. Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities. Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's. Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent on stock motors but may very with built motors with the proper tune on the bike.
- Perforated Wrapped and Perofrated Baffles are for 116" to 131" motors
- 1995-2006 Boarzilla comes with 18mm O2 bungs for the stock 02 sensors that comes on the bike.
- All 1995-2008 Touring models require tuning with our exhaust.
- The length of the system with the muffler is too short to use with Extended bag. We offer extended length muffler for bikes that have stretch bags.
- At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider. Dave Rash, Pope of Pipe
- Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
- D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.