Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Make: Harley Davidson
1989-2000 Harley FXR Fat Cat
- 2:1 Fat Cat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
- At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
- Baffles come in a Wrapped version to make them a little quieter.
- The inter core of the louvered baffle is 2 1/4"
- Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
- D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.