Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Make: Harley Davidson
1984-2017 Harley Softail Low Cat 2 into 1 Low Cat header design offers an upswept muffler for increased ground clearance on lowered Softail motorcycles. Looks geat on a Rocker too.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's
- Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
- Louvered baffles are for 80" to Stock 103" motors
- Perforated Wrapped baffles are for Stage 4 103" to 113" motors
- Note: The inter core of the louvered baffle is 2 1/4"
- Note: The inter core of the big boar baffle is 2 1/2"
Using Woods cams for best performance use the Perforated Wrapped Baffle
2:1 Low Cat comes with 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor bungs.
Will not fit the 2013-2017 Breakout Softail because the top vent line touches heat shield.
At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
Dave Rash, Pope of Pipe
Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.