Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Make: Harley Davidson
1984-2017 Harley Heritage Softail Fat Cat Has a longer muffler to reach the end of the bags.
2:1 Fat Cat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's
- Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
- Louvered baffles are for 80" to Stock 103" motors
- Perforated Wrapped baffles are for Stage 4 103" to 113" motors
- Note: The inter core of the louvered baffle is 2 1/4"
- Note: The inter core of the big boar baffle is 2 1/2"
Using Woods cams for best performance use the Perforated Wrapped Baffle
2:1 Fat Cat comes with 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor bungs.
Will not fit the 2013-2017 Breakout Softail beacuse of the oil tank.
At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
Dave Rash, Pope of Pipe
Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.