Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Make: Harley Davidson
Product Number: 592Z-31-32 31 Black 32 Chrome
Will Fit 2014-2017 Dyna Low Rider and Low Rider S with minor adjustments to brake pedal.
2006-2017 Harley-Davidson Dyna motorcycles D&D 2 into 1 Bobcat Exhaust pipe.
2:1 Bobcat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/4" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All Bobcat full systems are equipped with heat shields,bolt kit and baffles.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's.
- Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
Perforated Wrapped baffle are for 96" to 113" motors
2006-2017 Bobcat comes with 12mm and 18mm O2 bungs for the stock 02 sensors that comes on the bike.
All 2006-2017 Dyna models are required to be retuned with our exhaust.
At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
Dave Rash, Pope of Pipe
Note: Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.