Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Year: 2013-2017 Breakout
Make: Harley Davidson
2013-2016 Harley Softail Breakout Low Cat 2 into 1 Low Cat header design offers an upswept muffler for increased ground clearance on lowered Softail motorcycles.
2:1 Low Cat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/4" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All full systems are equipped with heat shields, bolt kit, brackets, exhaust gaskets and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's
- Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
Louvered Wrapped baffles
No other baffle available
2:1 Low Cat comes with 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor bungs.
At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
Dave Rash, Pope of Pipe
Note: Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.